The Council initiated key reforms in a number of prioritized directions, where a number of legal acts were adopted that positively affected the investment climate of Tajikistan, including:
· Simplification of Procedures of Registration of Business:
- Law of Tajikistan: “On State Registration of legal Entities and Individual Enterpreneurs”;
- Introducing “One Stop Shop” on Registration of Legal Entities and Individual Enterpreneurs.
· Protection and Support of Enterpreneurs and Investors:
- Introducing Amendment and Modification to Laws of the Republic of Tajikistan “On State Protection and Support of Enterpreneurship in Tajikistan”, “On Joint Stock Companies”, “On Bankruptcy”.
· Simplification of Inspection of Enterpreneurship:
- Decrees of the President of tajikistan: “On Reforming System of Permits in Tajikistan”, “On Moratorium on Inspections of Small and Medium Size Business”, “On Moratorium of all Types of Inspections in the Production Sector”.
· Reforms of System of Permits and Licensing:
- Introducing Amendment and Modification to Laws of the Republic of tajikistan “On Licensing of Some Kinds of Activities”;
- Rules of Reconsidiration of Legal Acts regulating Issuing of Permits for Entrepreneurs in the Republic of Tajikistan.
· Reforms of Tax System:
- Tax Code of the Republic of Tajikistan in new edition;
- Laws of the Republic of tajikistan: “On Introducing Amendment and Modification to the Tax Code of the Republic of Tajikistan” and “On Introducing Amendment and Modification to the Custom Code of the Republic of Tajikistan” concerning of a value added tax and custom duties from leasing operations.
· Establishment of Legal and Economic Foundation of State-Private Partnership:
- Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Public Private Partnership”.
· Development of other spheres:
- Law of the Republic of Tajikistan “On Free Economic Zones”;
- Decree of the Republic of Tajikistan: “On Measures to Improve Administrative Procedures Related to Construction Activity”;
- State Program on Strengthening of Export Potential of Fruit and Vegetables Processing Sector for 2010-2012;
- Program for Support of Construction Companies to Improve Investment Climate in the Construction Sector for 2012-2014;
- “Business Environment Improvement Program – 200 Days of Reforms”;
- Plan of Further Activity of the Government of tajikistan on Introduction of Information and Communication Technologies to Improve Management of the Government;
- Plan of Further Activity of the Government of Tajikistan on Improvement of Investment Climate and Indicators of Tajikistan in International Rating.