Secretariat of the Council
The Secretariat is the executive body of the Council and is responsible for organizational and technical support of the Council’s activity.
The Secretariat consists of consultants on economic, legal and administrative issues and is led by Head of the Secretariat.
Secretariat of the Council:
- coordination and cooperation between state bodies, private sector and international organizations on preparation of suggestions and recommendations for the Council;
- analysis and evaluation of proposals on improvement of business environment and investment climate for the Council’s sessions (a filtration process);
- preparation and carrying out of the Council’s sessions;
- monitoring of implementation of decisions made by the Council;
- public communication about the Council’s activity.
Secretariat of the Council may:
- send requests to public authorities and public organizations on issues within the competence of the Council;
- engage Experts in their work to develop proposals for improving the business environment and investment climate in the Republic of Tajikistan;
- organize and conduct press conferences, Round - Table discussions on issues within the competence of the Council;